31 May 2012

Monthly Roundup #1 (May)


One more day to June! This month passed in a whirl and here is a May Roundup post in case you missed anything. Also, I noticed that I am getting more followers! Thank you everyone for your support! :))) Its been an amazing 2 months of book blogging.

MAY REVIEWS

MAY STATISTICS
Books read: 12
Books reviewed: 9

CHALLENGE UPDATES 
I might extend my goal if I managed to hit the big 50 by the end of July! :)
I am left with 12 letters to complete this challenge!


I still have a long ways to go for this. I am only done with 1/10 books.

You can view the list of books for the Reading challenge and Recommendation Challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic, busy month you have had. It looks like you've read some amazing reads. Keep up the great books!

    New to your blog,
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete