5 June 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #5 (June 5th)

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This book is heavy, smells really weird and has some really creepy pictures in it. The smell is really getting to me, I don't know if its supposed to smell like that or did someone borrow the book and decide to shower it with perfume. :/



"I wanted to act like I didn't care about the last words, but I did. They'd been eating away at me almost as much as the nightmares." - Miss Peregrine's Home for Perculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

18 comments:

  1. Good teaser. This was a strange book, I read it too but liked it; mine didn't smell perhaps because I read it on Kindle.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-teasers-cat-daddy-and-sister.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I am still a little confused by the smell :P I hope I like it too!

      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  2. i really need to read this. It's tugging me in my tbr =X Here's mine

    P/s I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start on this series! Great teaser! =D

    My TT:
    http://wishingonashootingstarreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great teaser! Mostly because I can relate to it. The title is cool too. I'll keep this one in mind.

    My teaser: http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read this one. Great teaser! :)

    Thanks for dropping by!
    Kari Po-Ku Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good, nice teaser!

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A smelly book? Is that a new feature in fiction? It sounds kind of creepy -- both the words and the scent -- but you chose a good teaser.
    My Teaser is from Toxic Torte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it isn't really smelly, it just has a powerful scent.

      Delete
  8. Great teaser! This book has been on my to-read list for forever. Now I want to know what the words were!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this book and have been dying to read it. Sounds so creepy and good! Definitely want to know what is eating away at her. Thanks for stopping by My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds a little creepy? I am tempted to read it.
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard great things about it...but everytime I see it in the bookstore I get creeped out by the cover. One day I'll get to it! Let me know how you like it :D Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete