2 June 2012

In My Mailbox #6 (June 02)

IN MY MAILBOX from thestorysiren
Every week you share the books you received that week...ones you bought, or got at the library, and ones that you received to review on the blog. That way you could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on you blog.


Library:
I've decided that there is no use in fighting with my addiction to borrowing, my desire to read overpowers my will power. Hahah just jesting! I can't afford to buy paperbacks and I love reading them so the second best option is to borrow them! :) Also, the library is not making it any easier. They just increased the cap to 10 books! *faints* I managed to resist and just borrowed 4 since I have 4 more sitting at home. /pats self


Thirteen Reasons Why: I got this on my iPad just last week but I saw the paperback in the library and I just had to have it!!!

Across the Universe: The cover is amazing. To be honest, I didn't know it was a popular book until a few minutes ago when I was adding it on Goodreads... :(

Pretties: Obviously I had to check out the rest of the series! Check out my review of Uglies here.

Looking for Alaska: A Goodreads friend recommended this books to me exactly 1 year 1 day ago, I finally found it at the library! Can't wait to read it. :)

A relatively small haul this week but I need to play a bit of catch up since many of my books for review are being released this month. :O 

Share with me what you got this month in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice haul! I read Thirteen Reasons Why, Pretties and Looking For Alaska, and I have Across The Universe in the mail^^
    Thirteen Reasons Why and Looking For Alaska are fantastic and oh I love that cover for Pretties, mine isn't half as nice^^
    Enjoy reading ;)

    Here are my Books & Love Letters: http://tinyurl.com/7c2c8kh
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait to read your reviews. :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Awesome mailbox :D I hope you enjoy them all. <3 And ohh. Across the Universe is so good and perfect. <3 and you better love it! lol :D
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete