16 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2 (June 16th)


Stacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I probably won't be getting much reading done for the next five days. I will be going for my University's Arts Freshman Orientation Camp! :D I have scheduled reviews and memes though! I will reply to all comments when I get back. The Wicked Wildfire read-a-thon starts on the day I get back, hopefully I would not be exhausted and can still participate on the first day! Look to the left, there are 3 read-a-thons coming up, click on the buttons to sign-up! I hope to see you around. :)

Also, I created a formspring account for Bursting Books! Feel free to follow me and ask away! :)

Library:

ebooks:


Almost Like Being in Love: It is about gays and it sounds interesting! :)
Fallen: Late to the party! But here I am. :P Not having high hopes for this one but I am just gonna give it a shot.
For Darkness Shows the Stars: Such a lovely cover and it sounds really good! Going to read this one soon.

Galleys from Netgalley:

 
Yellow Crocus: Historical fiction! <3 Something about slavery, can't wait to read it!
What I didn't Say: Contemporary romance, I will never get sick of them. :P
The Replacement Wife: Another Historical fiction, woot woot!
Quarantine: The Loners: The galley cover says 'Quaranteen' though...weird! Anyway this one is something about fighting for survival, should be interesting!

In other news:

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Please do me a favour and click on the banner! I would really like to host my first giveaway soon and your purchase from The Books Depository would really help me. :) For my old followers, you probably noticed the 'Buy from The Book Depository' little banner in my reviews. Those lead straight to the book and you can purchase it through that link as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment