5 April 2012

WWW Wednesdays #1 (4 April 2012)

WWW WEDNESDAYS from shouldbereading 
What you’re currently reading: Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
His writing style takes some getting use to, could be the translations. He describes things in such detail that sometimes I think its really important but turns out to be nothing at all. Kind of confusing for me, takes awhile for me to get into it every time I pick the book back up to continue reading. 
Maybe after 600 pages of 1Q84 I am just not ready for another Haruki novel. (Btw, I still have 400 pages of 1Q84, its currently on hold)

What you recently finished reading: Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


Review coming up! :) LOVED the book!!!


What you think you’ll read next: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 

Heard so many good things about this series!


What you think you’ll read next: Also, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua


I am Chinese, raised by Chinese parents, living in Singapore. Need I say more?







(click on the book covers to be redirected to Goodreads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment